[MacDV] QuickTime on Windows

Steve Robertson stever at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 15 05:13:44 PST 2005

On Monday, March 14, 2005, at 09:01  PM, ShirleyK wrote:

> Same comment here. Actually, after getting halfway through some of
> those full pages of text, it was refreshing to hit a half page and
> actually be able to read it.

Thanks for all the help. Seems like most comments were text related.
That IS a major problem when making both DVD and QuickTime versions.
What's very readable on the DVD doesn't show up well enough in the
QuickTime movie. I noticed that the full screens of text were not up
long enough. On the other hand, I plan to point out to viewers that
they can pause the movie and study specific parts with the slider -
just like those virtual home tours created with panoramic photos.

Anyway, I think movies like this one would be better with a spoken
description of the home, but I would prefer that the home owner find
someone to write the description and read it for the microphone. I
wrote the text for this one and put it on screen just to be able to
finish the demo ASAP.

Thanks,
Steve R.