[MacDV] Importing images from DVD into iMovie

Tom Meyer tmeyer at lps.org
Wed Mar 16 12:03:36 PST 2005

Hi,

This is my first post to this list. I am trying to find out if anyone
has had success importing DVD audio and video from a non-copy protected
DVD into iMovie. I have DVD that are not protected and I want to use
some of the audio and video in iMovie but can't seem to find a way to
import it without playing it into a VCR or DVcamera and then reloading
it back into the Macintosh. Anybody had this problem or succes with it?

Thanks for your help.
Tom Meyer