[MacDV] Canon DV

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Sun May 1 07:04:33 PDT 2005

So, with one FireWire port, Chris is stuck with a USB 2 port for the
external hard drive and the camera would go on the one FireWire port.
Does that work? Otherwise, I'd leave as much space on the internal HD
as possible, capture to that, and then move that off to the external
drive, even if it has to be done multiple times.

Shirley