[MacDV] Software coupons?

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Mon May 2 12:39:59 PDT 2005

On May 2, 2005, at 2:55 PM, Nick Scalise wrote:

> "OOPS! James Asherman told us to kill that coupon program cause he was
> sick of seeing coupons he thought we would never use, oh well, he's
> been paying every year anyway, he'll pay this time too."
>
> ;-)
> --
> Nick Scalise

Whoa there buddy. Take a breath. I'm not saying they should save that
1c per box.
  I'm just saying that I have been buying Apple software for about 9
years now.
It always has the coupons.
The coupons do not seem to be redeemable.
When I search "software coupons" on the Apple website the result is a
page describing what comes in the box!
Ad the word "redeem" and you get no results.
My system 8 coupons didn't save me anything on system 9.
My iLife '04 coupons were of no use when ordering '05 from Apple.
Since FCP 4 HD and OSX 10.3.9 just suck, it looks like I am in for
another major upgrade.
Yes suck compared to FCP4.1 and 10.2.8 which was the best system I have
ever had seen or demonstrated for gaping mouthed peers.
So considering the expense I am looking for some relief.