[MacDV] Software coupons?

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 2 14:14:02 PDT 2005

Every time a new thing comes out, Apple always says you can upgrade if you
bought the old thing just a couple of days (hours?) ago. That's what I
always thought the coupons were for--to prove you'd just recently bought the
old thing and therefore qualified for a free update to the new thing.

Yes? No?

Brian