[MacDV] Rendering titles...

animal animal at cuug.ab.ca
Fri May 6 06:16:56 PDT 2005

Haven't tried titles in FCP HD, or FCP Express, but we were told to
either use Photoshop or Illustrator for our film titles rather than
using FCP 4.  Perhaps FCP 5 is better?

Our main title is based on a coin used as a film prop
(http://www.searchdogsraven.com/1SDR11.html) and we will use it as a
promotional item.  The other credits will be a metallic silver to match
- generated in either Photoshop or a new copy of Illustrator CS we just
bought but haven't tried.

Anyone know of a way to make text look like metal other than cutting
and pasting each letter by hand?

Lynn
Producer of the eerie action thriller "Search Dog's Raven"
(SearchDogsRaven.com)

...Any search can turn deadly, as a young woman and her wilderness
search dog are lured down a dangerous trail...