[MacDV] MS video codec

Ron gmedia.dv at verizon.net
Fri May 6 13:51:55 PDT 2005

I got the audio to play by entering TERMINAL.edu.uwo.ca/coulter.wmv
into the Safari browser. It open Windows Media Player-but get the audio
only. If I try to open the url below within the player (which usually
solves problems like this), I get errors. There is something going on
in the page. See the source html.

HTH
Ron--