[MacDV] Re: MS video codec

sb videovideo at mac.com
Sat May 7 05:47:23 PDT 2005

Funny, I know *many* video people who say just the opposite.

Their WMV files from Flip4Mac look great on PC's (the purpose of using it)
and look much less great on the Mac, which doesn't matter.

 btw, if you are using Procoder for compression, you can output a FCP ref
file on a networked drive and ProCoder will use the ref file.

Or, of course, a self contained movie.