[MacDV] iDVD4 menues

Kim kphillips3 at rochester.rr.com
Sat May 7 13:06:59 PDT 2005

I just made my first DVD with iDVD and have two questions about the
menus. First, in the scene selection menu you need to select a number
on the DVD player remote control to select the scene you want. In the
main menu you can use the arrow keys and either Play Movie or Scene
Selection is highlighted and you can press enter and it goes there. Is
there a way to make the scene selection menu act like this? If not I
will append numbers onto the beginning of the scene names. Note I did
do custom placement of the scene names on an apple theme.

Second, is there a way to take the audio from one of Apple's themes and
use it in another theme?

Thanks,
Eric