[MacDV] Re: How full is your drive?-Ext. FW Drive deal--MacDV Digest, Vol 10, Issue 15

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Wed May 11 07:19:11 PDT 2005

Ted Langdell
Marysville, CA
Main:  	(530) 741-1212

Glad you're happier. Sounds like wayyy happier.

Back to your hard drive:  How full is it?

That may be where your capture problem is.

You might want to check out (surprisingly) Dell's online store. I found
a GREAT deal when I was looking for a larger FireWire drive/case a few
weeks ago.

SEAGATE 300 GB 7200 RPM USB/FireWire External Hard Drive
Normally 	$260.99
Now 	$221.84

Manufacturer Part# ST3300801CB-RK
Dell Part #: A0457290

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/ProductDetail.aspx?
TabPage=overview&sku=A0457290&spagenum=&category_id=&brandid=21&k=&c=us&
l=en&cs=04&mnf=&prst=&prEnd=&mnfsku=&orderby=&searchtype=&pageb4search=&
page=productlisting.aspx&instock=&refurbished=

I ended up buying off the shelf at Fry's in Sacramento because I
couldn't wait for it to be shipped (1-2 weeks, Dell estimates) so I
ended up paying more than $300 US with tax.