[MacDV] Re: how do I separate audio tracks?

sb videovideo at mac.com
Sat May 14 09:48:58 PDT 2005

You most likely captured them as Stereo Pairs.
Make sure the clip is selected in the timeline.
Under Modify menu, uncheck Stereo Pair.
Hold down the Option key, and click on the track you wish to delete.
Hit Delete.

Double click on the remaining track in the timeline to open it up into the
Viewer.
Click on the audio tab at the top of the Viewer screen. It should say
something like Mono2.
Reset the pan control to 0.

If you turn off the audibility (on the left side of the timeline) yes, it
will remain muted when you export.

 hth,

 regards,

 sb