[MacDV] Re: vhs conversion

Richard Meyeroff rem at meyeroff-c-c.com
Thu May 26 17:21:25 PDT 2005

SB

I am thinking of swaping out the 80gb slave drive internal for a
400GB (the master is a 250GB).

The reason that I posed the question I did was to get some guidance
on what converter to buy and what features I needed.  It seems that
there are only good things to say about most of the ones available
excpt for the ones made by Formac.

--
Have a Happy and Enjoy

Richard E. Meyeroff
Meyeroff Computer Consultants
917-586-8790
REM at Meyeroff-C-C.com
Member  Apple Consultants Network  ACHDS

The Answer to your Computer Questions & Needs