[MacDV] Recording TV to Mac w/ Alchemy DVR

Ron Michael ronmicha at midsouth.rr.com
Sat May 28 00:43:15 PDT 2005

I use the Alchemy DVR by Miglia to record TV to my Mac. It does have a
timer function but I don't use it. I got mine at Other World Computing
over a year ago and love it. I mainly use the TV tuner function. I have
a two monitor setup and leave the tuner on all the time. I can hit the
"record" button in a split second if something comes on I want to
record. I only had to contact customer service at Miglia once and they
got right back to me.
Ron/TN