[MacDV] Importing from DVD

Laine Lee llee at lonestar.utsa.edu
Sun Oct 16 12:29:07 PDT 2005

I would consider the Toast spanning feature quite restrictive when compared
to other methods of creating segmented disk image files, which can then be
burned to DVD media using any of several free software disk creation
applications. One method that I've used often (at least partially because of
the very simple user interface involved) employs Carbon Copy Cloner. Here
are some details for creating segmented disk images from a volume of stored
data on your Mac that might be useful if you want more versatility. There
are links in the article that point to protected areas in my university's
web space, but the items linked shouldn't be hard to find elsewhere. Heck,
if yer desperate, I'll email 'em to ya.

http://moss.utsa.edu/forums/viewtopic.php?t=96

--
Laine Lee