[MacDV] PAL to NTSC?

Wilhelm Wanders kaskudoo at gmx.de
Thu Oct 20 12:31:22 PDT 2005

what exactly is on your dvd now?
to be able to be read by any commercial dvd player it has to be
burned as UDF Volume. It also has to contain 2 folders, one VIDEO_TS
and one AUDIO_TS folder. the movie has to be inside the VIDEO_TS
folder (video and audio).
do you have the software 'toast' ? it really helps to burn cds/dvds a
lot ..... i would guess you did not burn the dvd as 'udf' volume ...
i am not even sure if disc utility can create images in that format ...