[MacDV] dvd copies?

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 26 12:25:01 PDT 2005

There are professional "dub houses" all over the country that do these
things very inexpensively, especially when you want a large number.

There's a national dub house I work with called Allied Vaughn. Their prices
are as follows:

50-99 copies: $3.50 each
100-250: $3 each
250-500: $2.50 each

Unlike with VHS tapes, with DVDs the length of the movie doesn't affect the
price. Allied Vaughn is a top professional house, dealing in high quality
dubs for professionals, so you may find lower prices elsewhere.

If you're in a big city, you may actually have an Allied office there. A
quick look at the Yellow Pages will tell you what's available wherever you
are.

Brian