[MacDV] Re: Final Cut Pro 4.5 & QT7 compatibility question

sb videovideo at mac.com
Sat Sep 17 17:16:37 PDT 2005

As I replied to the original poster, you should stay with QT 6.5.2 if you
are staying with FCP 4.5 on OS 10.3.9

If you want to do the upgrade, do the Tiger clean install first, then
upgrade to FCP 5, which will give you QT 7, which you can software update to
the current verson (7.0.2)

This is from quite a bit of experience (over 200 installs).

 regards,

 sb