[MacDV] Re: Final Cut Pro 4.5 & QT7 compatibility question

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Sep 17 19:30:10 PDT 2005

Thank you sb. It's good to get that feedback from someone with so
many install experiences. So you think it's all new or stay with the
last versions of everything for complete FCP 4.5 compatibility? No
Tiger 10.4.2 with 7.0.2 and FCP 4.5? I've used it that way
successfully except for the 3ivx dual pass problem? Am I just lucky?
Although I have to admit my old system upgraded to Tiger broke
Compressor 1. But a new Tiger Install plus and a new FCP 4.5 install
yielded a working Compressor 1. So I'm confused about the whole
situation.
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Webcaster, Futurecaster