[MacDV] Superdrive recommendations??

Michael Winter winter at mac.com
Wed Sep 21 06:24:56 PDT 2005

On Sep 21, 2005, at 12:51 AM, Paul Moortgat wrote:

> It's a copy.

But is it a good copy?

Just FYI, I typically do a copy of all software disks and place the
originals in a safe place. I then do all the installs from a copy (we
do have a site license for things like OS X etc). When I tried
copying the OS X DVD with Toast, it gave me some error about possible
copy protection and I never bothered to try getting it to work. I
ended up spending the $10 at the University Book Store to get another
original copy as a backup. Cheaper than trying to figure out a work-
around.

-Mike