[MacDV] Superdrive recommendations??

Lanny Cotler lcotler at willitsonline.com
Wed Sep 21 09:13:41 PDT 2005

You're right, it was a copy, but I misspoke; I tried to install
third-party plugins or mini-apps on my newly installed Tiger, such as
Onyx and DriveGenius, and others that I had downloaded on an older
eMac at the office and brought home to my G4 desktop. This is the
first time I have experienced this "clicking" on my home superdrive
with a DVD that won't read. Perhaps I should have installed Tiger on
the office machine before I made the DVD.

Does anyone have any experience with Pioneer's DVR-110? OWC has
streaming videos that show it's not difficult to install an optical
drive.