[MacDV] Superdrive recommendations??

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Wed Sep 21 10:12:18 PDT 2005

On Sep 21, 2005, at 12:55 PM, illovox at comcast.net wrote:

> How do you find and install the firmware updates?

Dude !  That's where the lists come in !
  I searched through my trashy emails looking for the posts about
installing a 109
found references like  http://www.patchburn.de/
and DVRFlash   You can google pioneer 109 mac firmware and come up with
some more.
and various firmwares and then I downloaded them and installed one or
two. ( I am still 10.3.9.  it's different w/ Tiger)
  It burns a DVD at 16X, loads anything I put in it and even erases
DVD+RW''s and so forth.
  I think it worked. Maybe it wasn't even necessary. We'll see if I ever
get double layer discs.
Jim