[MacDV] Superdrive recommendations??

Roger Harris roger at rogerdharris.com
Wed Sep 21 14:31:09 PDT 2005

Zan,

Based on what you said, you appear to be full of vcrap. Anyone at
anytime can and should make a copy of the install software to avoid
using the original and keep it in good shape. There isn't any copy
protection on Tiger and Apple even provides instruction on making a
copy of it. You might want to go out and get a legitimate attitude.

Lanny, Apple uses a lot of Pioneer DVD drives and I usually buy from
Other World Computing so I know that it works without the detective
work. I am in no way connected to my uncle Larry at Other World.
www.macsales.com

Roger