[MacDV] iDVD

Bob Watson watski at optonline.net
Mon Sep 26 06:29:13 PDT 2005

Thanks for the tip.  It was right on.
Bob
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: James Asherman
  To: A place to discuss digital video on Macintosh.
  Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2005 1:03 PM
  Subject: Re: [MacDV] iDVD

  On Sep 24, 2005, at 12:18 PM, Bob Watson wrote:

    When I import iMovie after importing a photo as background, a small still picture appears from the opening scene with what looks like a tack attaching it to the background photo.  How can I remove it?

  You don't want to remove it. that is your "start movie" icon/button
  Press the "customize" button and the panel will open.
  Select "settings" and choose a different style button.
  presto,
  Jim

    Listmom is trying to clean out his closets! Vintage Mac and random stuff:

  Listmom is trying to clean out his closets! Vintage Mac and random stuff: