[MacDV] Recording broadcast TV in HD

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Sep 26 15:08:53 PDT 2005

You want to buy the EyeTV 500 Dennis. $299 after rebate.

<http://www.elgato.com/index.php?file=products_eyetv500>

For you screen you want to buy the Dell 24" 1920 x 1200 screen for
about $999. I am looking at, it but can't remember the model. It's a
Samsung same as the Apple 23" with more inputs and outputs. Each hour
of off air HDTV is about 10 GB. You need 500 MHz or faster G4 but
faster is way better. Do you have strong off air signals? What market
are you in?

I have had this system since March and it is FANTASTIC. I can't
recommend it enough. Questions?
--
Taylor Barcroft http://www.blogger.com/profile/11159903
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Webcaster, Futurecaster