[MacDV] security

DBAFeldman at aol.com DBAFeldman at aol.com
Tue Sep 27 12:33:06 PDT 2005

I agree, if you can't boot from a bootable CD/DVD then you have to look at a
hardware problem. Not too long ago, we had an iBook than did a similar thing.
In that case we thought it was a software problem since the problem developed
right after an update. When it would not boot from the original OS disk, the
iBook went to the Apple Store. The logic board was replaced and all has been
fine since. Fortunately, it was under AppleCare.

Jamie