[MacDV] help with iDVD DVD playback problems

merelyn davi merelyn_davi at internode.on.net
Tue Sep 27 15:41:25 PDT 2005

Gordon,

I exported my movie into iDVD went to file and chose " save as disc
image" I actually did this again yesterday.

I then tried to play that in DVD player and the movie moved about 2
frames and stopped but the audio continued on to play!! This is a new
problem for me. Last time the video was fine, but the audio was out
of sync.

Last time I made a  disk image using iDVD I had trouble burning the
finished product. I couldn't burn it in disk utility the way the
article told me to, I couldn't burn it in finder, I couldn't burn it
in toast. I got error messages every time.

I ended up exporting the video back to my camera and then importing
it into toast and I got the job done. I guess I will have to try that
again today with this project and hope that it works a second time!

Thanks for your suggestion though, it is nice to know there is
someone willing to help.

Merelyn Davi