[MacDV] Re: Print to Video [update]

sb videovideo at mac.com
Tue Apr 11 11:40:46 PDT 2006

Jill, you've kind of screwed it up by using the MotionJpegA codec.

Create a new Sequence. Then use CMD-Zero to check the sequence settings.
Make sure the codec used is DV-NTSC, NOT MotionJPEG.
Now place all your clips into this sequence. Save.
You should be able to use Print to Video.
If you need to see screenshots, email me off list.

 regards,

 sb