[MacDV] Re: external hard drives

sb videovideo at mac.com
Wed Feb 1 09:27:38 PST 2006

No need to sacrifice speed for reliability. Just a few more $$$ :)

My personal favorite external case is the Wiebetech brand. Used by many high
end video editors. You do pay a bit more for it, but they are very very
good.

You can buy the drive (Seagate or Hitachi) elsewhere or you can buy it
already installed.

They sell hot swappable, 2.5", 3.5" bus powered, RAID, etc.

 regards,

 sb