[MacDV] Re: external hard drives

Richard Dalziel-Sharpe dalshar at optushome.com.au
Wed Feb 1 17:05:22 PST 2006

I have two La Cie Porche and a Sarotech.
The Sarotech 80 gb. is over four years old and has never missed a
beat, I like it because it has its power supply built into the
enclosure, which helps keep down the cord clutter.
The two La Cies both have external supplies which adds to the
clutter. One is 160 and the other 250gb, both are working perfectly
for me.
However, have a look around some of the other discussion groups as I
have read of some users having issues with La Cie drives.
Kind regards,
Richard Dalziel-Sharpe