[MacDV] Re: Slideshow DVD Pricing--MacDV Digest, Vol 19, Issue 2

Gerhard gerhardk at mac.com
Mon Feb 6 04:15:47 PST 2006

I think if someone casually says I'll pay you to do it they really
have no idea of the time commitment and are unlikely prepared to pay
for the true value.  If I were to guess they were thinking I can buy
a Hollywood produced DVD for $25.00 so our buddy Trueman should be
happy with $10.  You propose that you want $500 they will feel that
you are trying to take advantage of them, if you value their
friendship I would either find an excuse not to do it or do it as a
favour for free.  Monetary transactions with friends should be
avoided like the plague.

Gerhard