[MacDV] Re: Slideshow DVD Pricing--MacDV Digest, Vol 19, Issue 2

Trueman H. Hight thhight at comcast.net
Mon Feb 6 08:37:41 PST 2006

Gerhard,

You are right. I have been doing these DVDs for friends and family as
a favor. I found out that people don't see the work that goes into
them.  I put together a "Church History" DVD for the 25th anniversary
of our church.  It contained 100+ photos that I had to scan, color
correct, etc. etc. It took quite a few hours. We showed it at church
on a big screen at the celebration and offered it for sale at $20.
Only 3 people were willing to purchase a copy.

The ones I am now considering are not for friends or family but
people who are willing to pay for them.

Thanks

Trueman