[MacDV] Re: Slideshow DVD Pricing--MacDV Digest, Vol 19, Issue 2

JScal00 at aol.com JScal00 at aol.com
Thu Feb 9 11:01:39 PST 2006

Hello All,

I'm a meticulous videographer whose wife always asks me "why are you going to
do that, they wont even notice what you did." I always reply, "I have to,
I'll know it could have been better if I don't!"

Boy do I know they "do me a favor" thingy. After a person pays me the peanuts
for the video I've made them that made their whole family weep, they praise
the heck out of my work but never ever think of giving me a tip for my hours
and hours of work. I keep making such videos with the hope that one day I'll be
paid for at least half my work.

Joe Scalise