[MacDV] Curious Was: Slideshow DVD Pricing/Internal Muxer Error

Gordon Alley gordon.alley at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 08:56:02 PST 2006

Yeah. I use Google, which groups all messages with the same Subject into a
common thread. When posters change the subject line, their message starts
off a whole new thread, disconnected from the original. I've had some
threads degenerate into a half dozen or more separate threads, even though
they were all spawned from the same original.

--Gordon

--
Gordon B. Alley
http://galley.home.texas.net