[MacDV] OT: Advice concerning software legalities

SLarsonIH at aol.com SLarsonIH at aol.com
Thu Feb 16 09:59:14 PST 2006

See, that is the kind of thing I'm talking about. Suffice it to say (I really
don't want to revisit the 9/OSX thing) I don't use OSX yet either because of
bad experiences with it. When I either remove them or get replacements I'll
dive into OSX.

Not only that, but don't all three programs come with multiple programs too?
I'd really rather just buy replacements.

<< Yes, and no?

While it is tidy to remove all that extra stuff, it usually does not
interfere with

other software, and so it is not absolutely necessary to remove it.

Kernel extensions are one exception... >>