[MacDV] Simple? Video to DVD question

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Feb 26 19:45:59 PST 2006

4.0 is the same version as 4.5 HD. It was a FREE upgrade. So if you
can get a cheap $99 or $199 4.0, you have a ticket to Final Cut
Studio Universal for only another $199.

No 5.0 did not drop the 4.5 bundled programs.

You need an analog to DV transcoder to get your VHS tapes into the
computer. iMovie may be enough. Do you have a DV camera that can act
as a transcoder?
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster