[MacDV] Re: Simple? Video to DVD question

sb videovideo at mac.com
Tue Feb 28 00:19:52 PST 2006

I would recommend you try using iMovie and iDVD first. There is a big
learning curve for FCP, and it sounds like it would be overkill for what you
want to accomplish.

IMovie does have some filters and you can buy plugins to add even more
functionality. GeeThree makes a bunch of excellent ones, there are at least
two other companies that offer them as well.