[MacDV] ADS Pyro AV Link API-550 Rev. A

Walt Bagnara vbyahvb at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 09:17:46 PST 2006

Hi,
Has anybody else had this problem?
I just got an ADS Pyro AV Link for my Mac and it doesn't seem to be working.
I've got a VHS VCR attached to the AV/DV converter with RCA to the video/audio
inputs. A firewire cable to my Mac's front port from the converter. The
converter locks up the firewire bus and isn't recognised by the computer.
External firewire drives don't show up anymore. Disconecct the Pyro, and all is
good again.
My config: PowerMac G5, 2.7 gHz dual, I GB RAM. Mac OS 10.4.4, QT 7.0.4

Walt