[MacDV] FCP 4.5 exporting clips from the Timeline

Francis Fitzpatrick ffitzpatrick at cox.net
Fri Jul 7 19:20:32 PDT 2006

In FCP4.5 you can export the project as a Quicktime file.
2nd, what about creating new clips from the edited ones, and they'll
already be in QT format. I'm assuming this is NTSC standard definition
30 fps drop frame. I dcan't recall the details of the steps, but they
are in the manuals.
Hope this belated help helps.

Frank Fitzpatrick,
Grovelingly Humble, yet still arrogant (and non-contradictory)
Master of All Trades, Jack of None [Trademark]