[MacDV] No Sound?

Richard Dalziel-Sharpe dalshar at optushome.com.au
Sat Jun 3 22:06:22 PDT 2006

  If the problems persist after applying the fix as Richard Brown
suggests checkout Audio MIDI Setup  in your "Utilities" folder.
Open the "Audio MIDI Setup" app, and under the "Audio Devices" tab in
the bottom right there is an "Audio Output" configuration pane.
Make sure that the "Format" is set to 48000.0 Hz, and 2Ch-16bit are
selected.
I had several weeks of frustration with dv editing, posting to Apple
discussion boards etc and then tried this and it fixed all of my
sound problems.
Richard Dalziel-Sharpe
Australia

.