[MacDV] FCP 4.5 exporting clips from the Timeline

Phelim Lunny yangzone at aol.com
Wed Jun 7 02:14:27 PDT 2006

I need to give  a 10 sec (3 clip) section of a project to someone
else to use in their project. I'm not sure if theirs is an AVID set-
up... but, anyway, it's a professional documentary.

I select the clips but cannot seem to export just the clips. I know
in FCP 5 it's poss to highlight clips and "Reveal in Finder" but I
cannot find these clips with a search in 4.5.

How do I go about this?

TIA, PJ

--
"So let me confess at the outset to my preference for the real fakery
of Las Vegas over the fake reality of Santa Fe—for the genuine