[MacDV] final cut express and external la cie drive

ptm at temple.edu ptm at temple.edu
Thu Mar 9 19:33:08 PST 2006

I've no idea what USB1 and USB2 are.  The eMac is fairly new
and has 2 firewire inputs, one is connected to the Sony VX100.
 I'm thinking that the La Cie drive I got was so inexpensive
because it does not have a fire wire out?  Does this mean I
need a drive with firewire capability and that will clear
things up?  If so, can some folks recommend some places to get
one, I'm a grad student and have a very limited budget.

again, thanks for responding to my plea!  regards, PTM

macdv at listserver.themacintoshguy.com