[MacDV] downloading a tape into iMovie

CM McDonald cmmcdonald at mac.com
Fri Mar 10 00:18:21 PST 2006

Which version of iMovie do you have?

With iMovie running, go to the iMovie menu item (2nd fom left on the
the menus at the top of the screen).
Click "about iMovie" and note the version number eg iMovie 3.0.3 or
iMovie HD 5.0.2.

This will help give detailed instructions.

So will knowing which Operating System you are running - you can get
that from the Apple menu (1st left on the the menus at the top of the
screen). Click "about this Mac" and note the version number eg 10.4.5.

Colin McDonald