[MacDV] downloading a tape into iMovie

Jeanette Brentnall junglebooks01 at bigpond.com
Sat Mar 11 23:19:52 PST 2006

Thank you very much Colin for your advice.  I am presently downloading
the clips into iMovie, and am wondering how long a movie it will allow
-- it is doing something it calls 'letterboxing' which I can now see
means catching up with the clips so far entered.

I'm afraid my movie making skills need to be improved - my hands are
shakier than I thought and when I have pressed the pause button I
haven't held the camera steady enough and we have a lot of views of the
sky and the road!  I must find the tripod...

Again, many many thanks.

Jeanette.