[MacDV] Canopus or DAC

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Mar 14 20:42:43 PST 2006

At 8:30 PM -0500 3/14/06, sgtgeorgecarter wrote:
>On 3/14/06, Kenneth McNamara <conmara at grandcanyonhiker.com> wrote:
>>
>  > Buy a digital camera with pass through and get more for your money.

>Hardly, especially if you have no use for a camcorder.

Even if you do have a use for a camcorder, I feel a Canopus device is
well worth the money.  You can set it up, get everything plugged in,
and when you want to use it, all you have to do is plug it in.  Plus
I suspect the quality is probably better than with a camcorder, as
it's actually designed to be used for the purpose, unlike a camcorder.

		Zane