[MacDV] Need to create vertical videos with text

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Mon Nov 6 06:30:08 PST 2006

Derek,

Thanks, your suggestion looks very promising, I hadn't thought about
looking into plugins. I'll wait until it's a decent hour on the west
coast before calling Gee Three and asking their recommendation. In
the mean time does anyone know of any other iMovie plugin companies
that would allow me to add text vertically (rotated 90 degrees) to an
iMovie video?

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com