[MacDV] Photoshop resolution for DV?

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Mon Nov 6 07:49:54 PST 2006

Rich,

I think you've lost me. If I'm understanding you correctly, and it's
possible I'm not, you're saying I should figure out what part of my
image I want to zoom into first. Then I set that part, when at
maximum zoom, to the proper pixel count. From there I calculate how
many pixels my un-zoomed image has to be? I still don't know how many
pixels my image should be, zoomed or not.

What is PhotoToMovie? is it a plugin for some app or is it a
standalone application?

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com