[MacDV] Re: Final Cut Express Problem

Cameron MacLeod raingod1 at mac.com
Sun Oct 15 06:56:52 PDT 2006

I've just finished y first large project in FCE 3.5 (1.5 hour video)
and iDVD 6 and also had some problem with pixelation in certain
moving sections. The fix that seemed to work for me was having iDVD
encoding to a relatively empty Hard Disk (avoiding chances of disk
access interrupting the encoding process) and saving as an IMG file
rather than burning directly to DVD. Then I burned the IMG file to HD
later.

At least this seemed to work for me - of course it could have been
something else completely.