[MacDV] Re: best HD videocam for the Mac?

sb videovideo at mac.com
Wed Oct 18 13:33:24 PDT 2006

The big difference in quality is the lens.
That said, the little Sony HC-3 takes a pretty good picture, much improved
from the sub-$1,000 DV cameras.

I don¹t know who your viewers are, or what they will be comparing your video
to, but if you mean notice a difference between standard DV and HDV, yes,
they should notice an improvement.
Make sure you use an external mic for all audio. Audio is 50% of the
perceived quality of an image.

 regards,

 sb