[MacDV] when a transition is finished it blinks

merelyn davi merelyn_davi at internode.on.net
Wed Oct 18 15:20:30 PDT 2006

Hi,

I've been making slide shows using iMovie.  I've done 3 recently one
after the other but the last one I started to have problems with the
transitions blinking when they have finished. It is very off putting
watching this. To start with it was only dissolve, so I used others,
then I could only use scale down and wash in and wash out. Now that I
have finished this last dvd and played it back I notice even those
blink. Has anyone got any ideas what could be  causing it please.

I'm using iMovie HD 6.0.3
Mac OSX 10.4.8
19.07 GB free space
768 MB ram