[MacDV] Final Cut Pro

Colt Freeman cfreeman at liberty.edu
Fri Sep 15 06:54:58 PDT 2006

That's really odd, you shouldn't be dropping frames at all with that
hardware...

Ah, you don't have the universal binary version do you? That may be what's
fouling things up.

I would follow the directions until you get a UB version.

Regards,
-Colt Freeman

www.coltfreeman.com
Contagious Ideal Productions
Liberty: University Relations Campus Photographer
Champion Photography Editor
(919) 441-6401